Voter Identity card apply online – A complete guide for the beginners whoever decided to apply online in India.The following guide will mainly be divided into three categories as we are described in the table of contents below do check it out so that you will get an idea. Applying for new voter/election identity card via online all it takes place in less than 5 Minutes.But, you also be kept in mind that if you make any mistakes, you were ended up in filling the new application form for correction changes.We are requested you to read out the complete guide that we are shared over here below so that you can successfully register your new voter identity card online during the year 2016 – 2017.
Here is the list of table of contents that we are going to teach in the following article have a look at this information so that you will get a brief idea about the online enroll process of applying for new voter identity card online in 2016 – 2017.
NOTE: As we are described above in the list of table of contents, first of all, we would like to teach you how to apply for new voter identity card via Online and then after followed by Offline process. Applying for voter id card online all it takes less than 5 Min.
Table Of Contents :
|1.||Apply Voter Identity Card Online|
|2.||Mistakes To Avoid While E-filling|
|3.||Apply Via - Offline ( Complete Procedure )|
|4.||Most Frequent Asked Questions|
But, if you make any mistake while filling the application form you need to wait until the voter identity card delivery to your home and then after you are requested to complete the correction changes application form. If you are not familiar with the e-filling online, then we are kindly requested you to check out the Offline method which is more convenient but the time took process with 100% guarantee in delivery to your home via BLO officers.
For you :
- List of documents required for new registration
- Voting Booth Locations nearby your home – Search here
- Process of voter identity card verification online
- List Of all CEO websites with complete Information
Step By Step Process To Register New Voter Id Card Online 2016 – 2017 Year
We are very grateful to you that you are going to be a part of Election Commission Citizen. So, use wise your vote when electing the government in the upcoming elections 2016 – 2017.
- For the process of voter id card online apply you must visit the official website here: Link Here
- Now, you will be redirecting the FAQ page where extensive listings featured on that page.
- Please read out the checklist information before redirecting to the official website to apply for voter id / election identity card online.
- An application form with an option both in Hindi/English will be displayed on that web page.
Please do fill out the application form without making any mistakes. Do check out the below info mistakes to avoid while registering for voter identity card online details.
- Now, submit the details and collect the acknowledgment number.
Mistakes To Avoid While Filling the Form – 6 Online
- Choose the exact location of your Assembly/Parliamentary constituency name.
Don’t add your tagline name in ” Surname Box .” The surname is your starting name that used identify yourself with others. For example:
- Surname: Pollishetty ✓
- Name: Raghunath Reddy ✓
- Name: Raghunath Reddy pollishetty ✗
- Surname: Pollishetty ✗
- If you get confused with the term ” Age as on 1st January “, just neglect that box and chose the ” Date of birth “ It automatically convert into the present age.
- Your place of birth plays a crucial role. Fill out the application form as per your date of birth certificate. If you don’t have a birth certificate, then fill as per your required details /native place details.
- Make sure your photo, Your Identity proof, Address proof are attached without any mistakes. If the documents you have been applied are not matched with the form that you have been filled your application might be rejected.
Now, once you have been submitted the form via online, you will get an acknowledgment number to track the status of voter identity card online. Acknlwoedmnt number / Reference Number / Receipt number, must !
Now, booth level officers will verify all your documents proceed the application further. With-in 2-3 weeks your new election identity card will delivery to your address.If you have any doubts while applying for voter identity card online do let us know our dedicated team will help you out related to this query.
That’s the complete process for voter id online apply. If you are not familiar with the e-filling, then do check out the offline method which is more convenient then online process. Check it out 🙂
Apply Voter Id Card Via Offline – Step By Step Process
The above method is a complete step by step process for the process of voter id online apply. Here we share how to apply for new voter identity card via offline. The difference between online and offline is nothing but, you should personally meet the officers in nearby any election commission office and then submit the application form to them. The government of India had made this procedure very simple for the one who are ready to apply for voter identity card offline during the year 2016-2017.Do check out the following steps to apply / register via offline.
- Before you need to apply via offline you need to get an application form – 6.
- Download the application form – 6 both in Hindi and English version available here: Download Here
- Now, fill out the application form – 6 make sure to follow the rules as stated above.
- No worries , if you make any mistake just download one more form , from the above link and fill out again.
Now, attach the following documents along with that Form – 6 – Check list of complete documents Here
- Address proof
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Submit the form – 6 application to nearby any election commission office or nearby any level booth office.
- Once you submitted the form – 6, the BLO officers will verify the documents and proceed the process further, and then after you will receive an acknowledgment number to track the status of election identity card online.
The above is the complete step by step process to apply new voter id card online in India during the year 2016 – 2017. If you have any doubts regarding this issue about how to apply for new election id card, then do comment at the end of the post or do contact us. Our dedicated team will help you out.
Alternative Way To Register New Voter Identity Card Via CEO Website
[the_ad_placement id=”336-x-280-left-bro”]The above two process via online and offline is just more than enough to choose any either of one to register the voter identity card online. But, if you were looking another alternative process apart from the above two methods then you can check out here.CEO: “ Cheif electoral officer ” every state has an official website which can use to track all the upcoming elections information, Voter Identity card information as well. But, most of the website has and option to apply via CEO official website which permits to their statewide only.
- So if you were from ” Bihar ” there is an official website for Bihar state, i.e., http://ceo.bihar.nic.in
- You can log on to that website and apply via online. Here we shared the list of all 29 State CEO websites in the below link check out.
- Here is the list of 29 Official CEO Websites link to apply voter / election identity card online: Check Here
Once you logged into the CEO statewide website, you can see the following link as : ” E- Registration “ just click on that and choose either of one as per your constituency.
- A) Assembly Constituency b) council constituency
If it is ” Assembly constituency “ just click on that link and choose ” Form -6 new enrolment “.
Once you fill out the Form – 6, the Booth Level Officer will verify your details and submit your application to election commission of India. Upon completion of verification, you will receive the new election identity card to your address or any one of the BLO employee will hand over to you or inform it to collect the nearest election commission office.
Most Frequent Asked Questions About The process Of New Enrollment:
Most of the people have so many doubts even after successfully filling out the application form. Here is the some most frequent asked questions about the process of new voter identity card enrollment.
Q.1: How much time does it take place to deliver the election identity card to our address?
A: Usually it takes around 2-3 weeks. Sometimes it may take more than a month.
Q.2: Did I pay any Fee?
Q.3: What method you would suggest if am unable to choose to apply via online or offline?
A: Offline method! Since you need to worry about it one of the BLO employees will do it on behalf of you.
Q.4: What is the form number do I fill?
A: Application Form Number ” 6 “ is used for the process of new registration.
Q.5: I have some more doubts regarding the process of applying to whom I can contact?
A: No need to worry much about it. Just leave a comment here our dedicated team will help you out.