Aarogyasri Health Card In Andhra and telangana sectors for the people who are below poverty line.The government of india has step forwarded to provide the ” free health check ups ” up to 5-10 Lakhs operation for free of cost. This will be applicable to only people who will have a ” white ration card “.Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme is not applicable to all even though people who hold the White ration card. There are several metrics that took in to consideration in order to eligible for Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme in 2016. Check out the other benefits : Government schemes launched by modi in 2016.
Below we share the complete information like what type of diseases does Rajiv aarogyasri Supports and diseases too.
Table Of Contents :
|1.||Apply For Aarogyasri Health Card|
|2.||Lost Your Old Card ?|
|4.||Surgery Covered List|
The ration card plays a major role here , the Andhra Pradesh government and Telangana government was first to be focused more on this rajiv aarogyasri health card in 2016. And, launches the rajiv aarogyasri health care trust all over the major places in telangana and andhra pradesh in major cities like hyderabad , vizag. More rajiv aarogyasri Health care trust are opening shortly in hyderabad and other villages in 2016.
This Health care trust was maintained by the IAS officer decided to put a captions as like ” health for all ” people in india and andhra pradesh. Below we will give the brief explanation on how to apply for the health card & Benefits of rajiv aarogyasri Scheme in Andhra Pradesh with application form and list of details for the people in India.
Below is the link to download the application form , after all that fill the details of the application form and submit that form near by any eseva or any meseva. Make sure this rajiv scheme will only valid if you have white ration card as well as you need to be the member of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
STEP BY STEP WISE TO APPLY FOR AAROGYASRI HEALTH CARD IN 2016
- passport Size photo.
- Attach the aadhaar card number ( if you apply for new aadhaar card you can enter the enrollment number as well )
- Disabled certificate ( attach the disability certificate if you have )
- Date of birth certificate.
- And other important documents as well if it is necessary like as voter id card and ration card ( white ration card must ) and other details like income tax certificate and other documents if it is necessary )
5) The above is the necessary documents that are required in order to apply for an rajiv scheme health card in Andhra Pradesh as well as in Telangana state in 2016 online. More health care trust is going to launch in AP and Telangana.
6) Now , take that complete application form along with you with and attach the list documents, go to near by any eseva or aponline in order to submit application form, after all that they will verify all your documents and they will give a receipt .
7) After , with in 2-3 weeks , go to eseva or aponline in order to get the aarogyasri scheme health card for your family. In order to get the rajiv health card , you need to submit the acknowledgement number , if you don’t have an acknowledgment number , you can tell your surname , date of birth and the sate that you have been submitted the application form for the rajiv health card.
As per brief , if the above link is broken all you need to click here in order to download the application form. Now , take that application form and fill all the details in that application form and submit it to near by any eseva or any online . Make sure that you need to attach the ration card ,and aadhar card number , if you don’t have an aadhar card number , make sure that you need to enter the aadhar enrollment number. Attach the scan copy of aadhaar card number and ration card well. Make sure that you need to attach the passport size photo as well. And , date of birth certificate and income tax certificate (optional )
Recently aarogyasri scheme heath card,also added the physical disability certificate. If you have physical disability certificate make sure to attach that too also in order to make the process fast to get the aarogyasri health card for you in 2016.
If You Lost The Old Aarogyasri Card
5) With in 2-3 weeks , you can collect the duplicate aarogyasri card , the new card will be given only where you can submit the application form ( eseva ).
Aarogyasri List Of Diseases Covered & Surgery List
You might confused what types of diseases are covered under Aarogyasri surgery list and other information treatment list. Below we share the complete list of diseases that are come under Aarogyasri scheme.
Covered Disease : As of now , there are no limitations to be treated to a particular disease only. Since , the caption it self says it all. ” Health for all “, may be due to over corruption the government may change the rules in upcoming year 2017.
- Cochilear Implant Surgery
- Critical Care
- ENT Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Genito Surgery
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Oncology
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgeries
- Plastic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
The above, list for Aarogyasri surgery. When ever we came across thew new one we will let you know the details. If you have any doubts related to this do comment at the end of the post our dedicated will help you out related to this article.
This aarogyasri health card scheme was mainly for the people who are suffering the disease like kidney problems , heart diseases and other like as cancer.
People who are facing such issues will contact near by eseva or aponline center in order to avail the application form for health card and get health card to your family. Most of the people who will have a white ration card are not using this Aarogyasri scheme . So , we came forwarded to share this guide with you, more over you will get approximately 75% discount if you are eligible for aarogyasri scheme.
We have not yet found the actual links on how to get track the rajiv health status , if we found it our team will surely updated this content on how to track or check the rajiv health status in 2016 online.
The above information is valid in all districts , as like andhra pradesh(ap) , arunachal pradesh(ar) , assam(as) , chhattisgarh(ct) , goa(ga) , gujarat(gj) , bihar(br) , haryana(hr) , himachal pradesh(hp) , jammu and kashmir(jk) , jharkhand(jh) , karnataka(ka) , kerala(kl) , madhya pradesh(mp) , maharashtra(mh) , manipur(mn) , meghalaya(ml) , mizoram(mz) , nagaland(nl) , odisha(or) , punjab(pb) ,rajasthan(rj) , sikkim(sk) , tamil nadu (tn) , telangana(tg) , tripura(tr) ,uttar pradesh(up), uttarkhand(ut) , west bengal(wb) , delhi(dl) .
If you recently got applied for aadhaar card, uidai online. Then here is the complete guide to check your uidai status online. If you have any doubts related to the information that we do shared over here do leave a comment here at the end of the post.