Form no 6 Hindi and english, for the process of enrollment in to electoral data base. To get new velection identity card card online here in 2016. Below we share the new form no 6 in two different languages one is Hindi language and other is in English language it’s your wish. NOTE : The inclusion of name in order to add in their data base will take some time. In order to apply voter id card online all you need to fill the application form and submit that form near by any election commission office or submit that form via online. But do you know which application form , they were using in order to apply for voter id card. Well the ” FORM 6 ” is an form that they were using in order to get the voter id card online.
The government of india has been launched that application form in both versions one is in English and other is in hindi. If you need to get the form 6 in hindi , then you may need to check out the following link so that you will get an idea. After all you download that form no 6 in hindi or english version as per your wish. You will need to get to follow the some simple rules before applying for election identity card by filling out the form 6 for new voting card online – link aadhar card with voter id card here.
READ THE BELOW GUIDE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO FILL OUT THE FORM NO 6 – HINDI AND ENGLISH FORM ( APPLICABLE )
FORM NO 6 IN HINDI
FORM NO 6 IN ENGLISH – HERE
Now , once you were downloaded the voter identity form 6 (either in hindi or english version), then you may need to follow certain rules in order to get the election identity card or voting card for the enrollment in their data base. Below we share the instructions after you were download the form 6 ( updated 2016 ). If you have any doubts , then do comment at the end of the post. We will help you out related to this. Mean while when ever we came across the new update in 2016 , we will update this article here.
IF YOU NEED TO APPLY OFFLINE , THEN THIS METHOD IS APPLICABLE
1) As we did already explained in this post on how to apply for election identity card online in india with clear steps in two different formats one is in hindi and other is in english. Please be go through that link so that you will get an idea. Once , you were get the form 6. Now , you need to fill out the details in that application form – find voting booth locations
2) The form no 6 consists of several blocks of space( both in hindi and english ), where you will need to follow the certain rules right over there before filling out the form 6. The some of the rules is as ,
- Make sure your name should be entered correct.
- Address details are been divided in two category’s
- Permanent address
- Temporary Address
- Make sure to fill out the two address with out any mistake – Correction change in voter id card.
- You must be 18+ years age of old.
- Identity proof : Aadhaar card , pan card , driving license , ration card is mandatory ( at least one)
- Address proof like as electricity bill , water bill , and other details is necessary.
- If any of your family member has an voting identity card , then you may need to request to enter the details in that form 6 ( applicable to both Hindi and English ). Just make sure you belong to the same family ( updated 2016 ) – how to identify fake voter id card
3) The above process is mandatory to all. You must fill out the voter id form 6 withe the required details that we are mentioned on that application form no 6. Applicable to both English and Hindi version of form 6.
4) Once , you were submitted the form 6 near by any election commission of office either in hindi format or EN. Th BLO officers ( booth level officers will verify the details of form 6 and all the documents that you were listed in that form 6 )
5) Now , you will get an acknowledgment receipt number or reference number in order to track the status of voter id card for that inclusion of form 6.
6) Now , you can track the status of voter id card via online. Here is the official link in order to track the status of the form no 6. The inclusion of name to voter list will may take any where between 2-3 weeks. Up on added or included your name to voter list , you will receive an conformation to your mobile phone or email-ID stated as the ” The form 6 for the inclusion of your name to electoral data base has been added “.
That’s it ! Your name has been added to the electoral data base successfully.
THE PROCESS OF FILLING OUT THE FORM 6 VIA ONLINE
Well ! The above process of filling out the form 6 for new voting card is via offline for the inclusion of name. Here we share the process to fill out the form 6 via online. If you were need to apply via online then the below process will give you the complete idea about it. If you have any doubts related to this section then do comment here at the end of the post. We are here to help you out in 2016.
1) The government and election commission of india has been launched the new website for the people of india in order to apply election identity card via online by filling out the form 6.
2) The official website in order to apply via online is NVSP.IN
3) Now , the voter id form 6 in hindi and english , will open in two different languages one is in hindi and other is in English. It’s your wish which one to choose. Depends on the language that you were comfortable.
4) Once , you were figured which language that you need to choose either English or hindi , then you may need to fill out the details in the form 6.
5) Make sure to follow all the rules that we were displayed right over there before filling out.
6) Submit the form 6 via online. And, you will receive the acknowledgement number in order to get the status of form 6.
The election commission of india has been planning to launch one more website for the people of india in order to get to share all of the voter id card form details via online only. That website will share all of the list of the details as well like list of forms , content oriented procedure. And ,all of the information.
If you have any doubts related to this section do comment here. We are here to help you out 🙂