Voter id status list
is india’s biggest and most trusted voter id card website that gives all of the information related to voter id card verification and other information
as well in 2016. Today we are going to share on how the process of voter card verification
process takes place and list
of complete information with detailed steps. As the technology is growing fast the election commission of india has been involved in to the digital marketing in order to get the process done so fast for the voter id card verification online
. This quick through guide will explain how voter card Verification
process takes place and complete procedure of election identity card verification process – Contact list of Booth Level Officers
Th election identity card verification process have two methods to take it down. One is the process via online and other other is the process via offline. Two of the process is very easy and all it takes lace less than 5-10 minutes for the process of verification both in online and offline. We are now going to share how the process of election identity verification by number of acknowledgment takes place via online then after via offline in 2016.
THE PROCESS OF VERIFICATION VIA ONLINE
The below guide will explain how voter id card verification
process takes place via online. The online process no where guarantee that all your application form as been successfully submitted. Below is the complete quick through guide about this topic. If you have any doubts related to this section do comment at the end of the post we will try to help you out about this- if you have forget your voter id number , you can find out here by your name
1) NOTE :
The online verification is for those who are applied via online only. If you were applied voter id card online in the past via online.
Then the process of verification will automatically completed as per the website guideline you have to submit any one of the document
like as pan card number , aadhaar card number in order to verify the details via online only
If you haven’t applied for voter id card online
, then this process of steps will help you to get election identify card and the process of online voter id verification with details steps.
4) Once , you were visited that website click on voter id card registration online. The website will redirect to a web page where you can fill out an application form number 6.
Once, you filled out that application form 6 , at the end you have to be submitted any list of documents
that are mandatory in order to get voter id card
online.Here is the complete list of documents that are mandatory, like as
- Aadhaar card
- pan card
- address proof
- passport size photo
- other information if needed.
6) Now , once you were applied , you will get an acknowledgement number in order to track the status of voter id card.
7) There by it self. Your voter id card verification process will be completed and you will receive an SMS regarding this on what date that election identity card will be delivered to our address.
That’s how the voter id card verification process takes place via online. If the details like aadhar card , pan card , address proof that you have been submitted is not match with the application form that you have been submitted. Then your voter id card application form is under manual review and then the process of voter card verification takes place via offline. Below is the complete guide on how the process of voter verification takes place offline.
The election commission of india has been taken all the steps related to verification process in order to avoid fake voter id card. Most of the dealers of election representative are cheating the people by taking the fee and was not able to delivery the voter id card.For any further query’s about election identity card we are requested you to approach the BLO officers or near by any election commission office. If you have any doubts related to this section do comment here. We are here to help you out.
THE PROCESS OF ELECTION ID CARD VERIFICATION VIA OFFLINE
Once, your application has been rejected via online. Then it’s very hard to reapply and voter id card verification online will won’t takes place again.That’s why the offline process. Below is the complete step by process on how voter id card verification process takes place via offline.
1) Offline, process is pretty simple. Once you have been applied voter id card via online or offline. Then your data has been stored in the election commission of india website. Further , you will get an acknowledgement number in order to find the status of voter id card.
2) Now,BLO officers ( booth level officers ) will contact after around 2-3 days of applied. Now , The Booth level officers will come to your home and check all your details like list of documents that you have been submitted , like aadharr card, pancard , and address proof.
3) If the application form 6 name and details and list of documents are not matched . Then BLO officers will cancel your application form , further you have to fill out the new application form.
4) Now , BLO officers will check again all the details and further your application has been passed to election commission of india for election identity card. The process of verification form will be noted as *Verified* and with in a 2-3 weeks you will receive the voter id card via courier. That’s how the process of online voter id card verification process takes place.
Some of the most frequent question about the process of verification of voter id has been listed here check it out.
1) Is acknowledgment number is mandatory for the process of voter card verification ?
A: Yes, the acknowledgement number is mandatory. If the verification failed in online, then BLO officers will verify the details via offline with the help of the acknowledgement number.
2) How much time it take place to delivery the election identity card after verification has been done ?
A: Once , the verification process has been done either via offline or online. It takes approximately 2-3 weeks to delivery the election identity to your address via courier or any election person will hand it over to you.
3) Is there any fee for the verification or applying voter card ?
A: No. The charge is free for both voter card verification registration online.
4) What If I lost acknowledgment number and verification is under pending ? Can I fill the new form with the same details ?
A: The online form will won’t take your application form , further it has been rejected. The only process for to apply and verify is to contact any election commission office or approach any BLO office.
5) Is there any alternative way for the process of voter card verification ?
A: There is no any alternative for the process of voter id card verification online or offline. Only two methods that we are shared above.
6) I have some more doubts regarding the process of verification ? How can I approach to it ?
A: Just do comment here , we are here to help you out related to this.