This article will mainly teach you how to apply for crop insurance or agriculture insurance in india in 2016. The Government of india had implemented several other schemes along with that one other policy is crop insurance . In order to apply for crop insurance all you need to follow certain rules , each state as rules , below and requesting to read each and every line so that you will get an idea on how to apply crop insurance in india 2016. The title represent apply crop insurance online ,but we can only provide the application form crop insurance . As per our detailed analysis on how to apply for better crop insurance , there are several banks that are allowed to apply for insurance and all you need to pay attention towards . But apart form that the government of india had implement the certain rules in order to the people who are actually willing to get the insurance at very low cost below we share the application form for you in order to apply for crop insurance in india 2015 .
Below is the application form for agriculture insurance or crop insurance for you we also share here the application form procedure and all of the application information detail as well . If you are from a particular state all you need to get the following details like as you need to enter the aadhar number , ration card details and like district fathers or husband name and other details as are also necessary in order to apply for crop insurance . Make sure that application form will also ask the blank details m you need to get the details like as ifsc card number , bank information and other information as well . Below is the complete step by step wise steps in order to apply for crop insurance or agriculture insurance as well . We are requested you to check it out so that you will get an idea on how to implement manually with out any mistake , in india 2016.
STEP BY STEP WISE ON HOW TO APPLY CROP INSURANCE IN INDIA 2016.
- Farmer name
- Father or husband name
- Bank account number /Branch name
- Land holding particulars
- District mandal village
- Crop sowing details
6) Now go and submit that application form near by any eseva or other online or any insurance agent service in order to get the insurance for your application form online as well.
THINGS TO KEPT IN MIND WHILE APPLYING FOR CROP INSURANCE IN INDIA
- Find a best insurance company in your field : Now , take a list of best insurance company list , that we are just shared below , all you need to know the complete details of each company insurance rules and offers , you get at the information by contacting the agent of a particular insurance company . Make a list both positives and negatives and note it to your self , which one is best . We also share the list of crop insurance for you all you need to check it out the following content as well.
6) Read all the documents before you sign : There you done several mistake , you just attract all those offers and you will be trap and hurry burry to make the sign in the documents . At the end the result will be in complete opposite way all you need to read the each and every line and clarify all our doubts before you are completely ready to make the sign in that application form . Below we share one of the best in tie up with the government polices to give the better insurance so check it out so that you will get an idea on how to implement as well , in india 2016.
- Reliance general insurance corporation limited
- Tata AIG General insurance corporation limited
- Cholomandalam ms general insurance
- HDFC ERGO GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION LIMITED
- Future generali india insurance corporation limited
- Agriculture insurance company limited
- Bajaj allianz general insurance corporation limited
- ICICI lombard general insurance
- Tokio General Insurance
The above information is valid in all districts , as like andhra pradesh(ap) , arunachal pradesh(ar) , assam(as) , chhattisgarh(ct) , goa(ga) , gujarat(gj) , bihar(br) , haryana(hr) , himachal pradesh(hp) , jammu and kashmir(jk) , jharkhand(jh) , karnataka(ka) , kerala(kl) , madhya pradesh(mp) , maharashtra(mh) , manipur(mn) , meghalaya(ml) , mizoram(mz) , nagaland(nl) , odisha(or) , punjab(pb) ,rajasthan(rj) , sikkim(sk) , tamil nadu (tn) , telangana(tg) , tripura(tr) ,uttar pradesh(up), uttarkhand(ut) , west bengal(wb) , delhi(dl) .